The End of Semester 5Monday, January 13, 2014
Assalamualaikum and hello!
Praise to God, I just finished my fifth semester of degree with a blast! Well, not much of a blast considering I went home to sleep for hours after the paper ended, and woke up feeling very successful indeed, hee~ My fifth semester witnessed me being a too laid-back human being, I just don't know what makes me so but I took necessary care of my studies and I can foresee that I won't be repeating any papers, InsyaAllah.
There are so many things I'd like to write, regarding what I felt and what I have been through but I guess I'll save it for now. I'm gonna need to make a proper plan and carefully construct it so that it won't be another random babbling, I want it to be a guide for my juniors who crave for information on how to successfully live through the 3 years of this EPC degree.
Here are the things that I'm gonna do afterwards, since I am sooo done with the textbooks and past year papers :
1. Make a new CV (old one is lost with my laptop, sad), get my academic transcript and apply for internship at the two places I selected
2. Score and pass the internship interviews
3. Settle my pending blog posts. Sorry The Butterfly Project for some pending posts after you-know-what-happened, it is still affecting me deeply and demotivated me a lot
4. Deal with these annoying zits on my forehead. People, please suggest me any potent acne remedy you have had experience with. I've had several big bumps on my forehead for weeks and they don't wanna go away no matter what I do. This is the first time I ever got zits that won't go away and I'm starting to freak out. Help. I am beyond stressed thinking about it (T_T)
5. Design a fitness routine to get back in shape and start shooting my arrows again. They've been sitting in the quiver for too long.
6. Start a proper planning on managing this blog. Maybe 1 post every 2-3 days.
7. Contain myself from spending on unnecessary things.
Thanks for reading, be back soon ^_^